Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe my mother taught me. It is really simple and tastes very nice. It's also great because it has no milk in it. This is definitely a recipe for the milk-free family!
- Puree bananas in a bender.
- Add the oil and whisked eggs to the blender. Blend mixture together until mixed well, but still lumpy.
- In a separate bowl whisk flour, sugar, nutmeg and baking powder. Slowly pour in wet mixture. Mix mixture together until it is mixed well.
- Pour into a 8-inch round baking pan.
- Bake at 360°F (180°C) for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted to center comes out clean.