Recipe by allierowe29
Looking for a moist, tasty, and easy banana bread? Look no further! This recipe is so divine. I get raves every time I make it. It doesn't have butter in it, instead it has a little bit of sour cream, which i way better.
- 1 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3 1⁄2 bananas, ripe
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup walnuts, toasted (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Beat sugar and eggs with a whisk until light and fluffy.
- Drizzle in oil.
- Add mashed bananas, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Fold in dry ingredients and nuts.
- Pour into a lined loaf pan and bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.