Recipe by Debaylady
I had this in a pile with other recipes. I am marinating my chicken now and will prepare this for dinner this evening. I'm posting it for safe keeping. To save calories, you could substitute chicken broth for the olive oil. Prep time does not include marinating time in the refrigerator.
Top Review by Darkhunter
This was extremely tasty! I did deviate from the directions, somewhat. I used all the marinade to saute the breast in. When the chicken was done, I cooked the marinade down and used it as a sauce on the chicken! This will be fixed again, definitely! Thnx for sharing your recipe, Debaylady. Made for My-3-Chefs 2009.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, honey, salt and mustard.
- Mix well with a whisk.
- Place chicken in a glass dish. Pour 4 tablespoons vinaigrette over chicken.
- Marinate 25 minutes in the refrigerator, turning once.
- Grill or saute' chicken breasts until done.
- Use balance of vinaigrette to drizzle on your dinner salad.