Recipe by **Jubes**
Easy and tasty baked potatoes seasoned with cumin and paprika. You can serve these as a vege side for 6-8 or serve with ketchup/tomato sauce or sour cream and chilli sauce. I like to use a kilogram of new baby potatoes but you can use regylar larger sized potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces. You can cut larger potatoes into wefges if you prefer This recipe will be gluten-free if your spices are
- 1 kg baby potatoes (that's about 2.2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 220°C or 200°C if fan forced.
- If using baby potatoes, wash and dry them and then cut into quarters. If using larger potatoes cut into rouughly 1 inch pieces.
- I like to place the potatoes into a large plastic bag, or you can add them to a large mixing bowl. The plastic bag is the easiest and least messy option.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and ensure thoroughly mixed.
- Place in the oven and turn after 20 minutes. Cook until done to your liking. Mine usually take 40 to 50 minutes.