Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is our familys favorite mac and cheese recipe.
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni (drained)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 cups of shreaded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shreaded Velveeta cheese
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- In medium sauce pan melt butter , then mix in flour and salt.
- Slowly stir in milk and stir until thickens (should coat the spoon).
- Take off heat and stir in 1 1/2 cups of sharp cheeder and 3/4 of a cup of velveeta until melted. Then stir in the noodles.
- Poor mixture into 1 quart shallow baking dish and cover with remainder of the sharp chedder and velveeta cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
THIS RECIPE WAS EXCELLENT!!!!! This is a new bookmark on my laptop and will be made often