Julie and Robert's Note:
This is our familys favorite mac and cheese recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In medium sauce pan melt butter , then mix in flour and salt.
- 3Slowly stir in milk and stir until thickens (should coat the spoon).
- 4Take off heat and stir in 1 1/2 cups of sharp cheeder and 3/4 of a cup of velveeta until melted. Then stir in the noodles.
- 5Poor mixture into 1 quart shallow baking dish and cover with remainder of the sharp chedder and velveeta cheese.
- 6Bake 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Baked Macoroni & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.0
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 95.9 mg
- Sodium 1058.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: