Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Calling all cooks who can and freeze their own corn!!!!! this is a recipe i came up with after not finding anything i liked. it is a great pot luck meal it makes a full 9x13 pan (i mean full!) it uses both frozen and canned corn
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk (i use skim)
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups frozen corn, drained and thawed (i use 1 quart sized freezer bag of corn i have frozen)
- 1 quart corn (i think this is equivalent to 2 cans of store bought corn)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese (save 1/2 cup for topping)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- salt, and peper
- preheat oven to 400.d.
- thaw frozen corn and make sure you drain all liquid ( i thaw mine in a warm water bath if I'm in a hurry).
- in a large mixing bowl add Bisquick, milk, and eggs beat with whisk until well blended and smooth then add frozen corn, drained canned corn and creamed corn mix well
- add 2 cups cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese garlic, onion, paprika, parsley, and salt and pepper. mix well until cheese is blended.
- pour corn mixture into a greased 9x13 pan and cook at 400.d. for about an hour or less depending on your oven it may take less ( if you have speed bake like i do it will only take 30-40 min's.at 400 .d.0)
- corn is done when knife comes out almost clean and top is golden.