Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fast to make, I always serve it with corn bread. The pepper bacon is the secret to the flavor!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup cooked pepper bacon, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients in 2 quart microwave safe dish and microwave 10 minutes on high.