Recipe by Courtz
This dip tastes great with bread, nachos and veggie sticks. I always use it for entree and everyone loves it. It's low-fat and high in protein so it'd great for everyone.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel avocados and mash with a fork until smooth and lumps are gone.
- Pour lemon juice over mashed avocado and mix, making sure that all of the avocado is covered in lemon juice.
- Dice the onions finely and cut the tomatoes into 1cm squared chunks.
- Combine onion with tomato and mix, season with salt and pepper.
- Add mixture to avocado and mix thoroughly, making sure all vegetables are covered in avocado.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with vegetable sticks or bread.