1/1 Photo of Yummy Apple Mango Cobbler
I adopted this recipe from the back of a sugar pack.The original recipe asked for peaches and no baking powder. My DH is very picky about desserts, this was his fav, Kids love it too..You can make it a day ahead.You can ad any fruit you like, serve it with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream or enjoy as is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine the apples, Mango slices, 1/2 cup sugar and water in a sauce pan and mix well. Bring to boil and let it simmer for 7-8 minute.
- 3Put the butter in 8X8 square baking dish.Place it in the oven until it melts.
- 4Mix flour, remaining 1/2 cup sugar,baking powder and milk. Mix well.
- 5Pour mixture over melted butter. Do not stir. Spoon fruit on top, gently pour syrup on top as well. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- 6Bake for 35-40 minute until its light brown and clean toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Apple Mango Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.8
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.9 mg
- Sodium 151.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 60.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g