Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
I came home hngry and threw these together.,... turned out to be soo good.
- 1⁄2 lb pork loin
- 1 -2 tablespoon apple butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon sliced honey-roasted almond
- Heat non stick pan to med high heat.
- Add pork and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add apple butter and cook until pork starts to turn crispy.
- Remove from heat add to plate.
- sprinkle roasted almonds.
Delicous!! I had a small pork loin that I made for my 5 year old and I this weekend. We both loved it. The roasted almonds lend a different flavour. Simple recipe that adds some oomph to a pork roast. Thanks for posting!