1/1 Photo of Yummy and Simple Blueberry Torte
This is a very, very easy recipe for blueberry torte. You could make your own graham cracker crust if you prefer, and could replace the blueberries with any berry filling you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the cream cheese, sugar, condensed milk, and lemon juice.
- 2Pour into graham cracker crust.
- 3Refrigerate about an hour to let it set.
- 4Top with blueberries and serve.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy and Simple Blueberry Torte
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.7
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 319.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 57.8 g
- Protein 7.6 g