Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very, very easy recipe for blueberry torte. You could make your own graham cracker crust if you prefer, and could replace the blueberries with any berry filling you like.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries in heavy syrup
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar, condensed milk, and lemon juice.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate about an hour to let it set.
- Top with blueberries and serve.
Worst recipe ever! My mom used to make this, and since I did not find her recipe, I trusted this one -- big mistake! A total sloppy mess!!!! I suppose the condensed milk should have been left out and trusted my instincts. DO NOT FOLLOW THIS RECIPE!!!
This is my favorite torte! Everyone loves it and it's easy to make! So good!
This is a fast, easy, and delicious dessert made with items I most often have on hand. I opted to make cherry torte since I had a few cans of cherry pie filling in the pantry. My cream cheese filling never really set up firmly but was delicious just the same. I made this in a 9x9 pan.