Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This yummy sauce goes very well with my Simple and Yummy Blueberry Scones. It's also good on biscuits, and sometimes I pour it over vanilla ice cream ENJOY! Prep time includes time to boil. Serving sizes vary depending on how much you use hehe.. its just an estimate.
- 236.59 ml fresh blueberries
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 29.58 ml lemon juice (fresh squeezed is best)
- Blend the blueberries and lemon juice in your blender.
- Then fold the sugar and lemon zest into the blueberry/lemon juice mixture.
- Pour into a saucepan and heat on medium (stirring constantly) until it comes to a boil.
- Serve with my Simple & Yummy Blueberry Scones (Recipe #59337) or use it on whatever else you think it will taste good with!
This sauce cooked up in no time and is yummy! I served it over biscuits and enjoyed it! Thanks for a tasty sauce!
This sauce is easy and delicious. I've used it with muffins and ice cream. I plan to try it next on pancakes. It's definitely a "keeper!" Can't wait to try the scones, as suggested. Next time! Thanks for posting, love4culinary!
Great sauce on pancakes!