Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a good snack for breakfast or before a workout or anytime of the day you need a good frothy pick me up. You can change the ingredients to your choice of fruits.
- 1 banana
- 1 peaches or 1 nectarine
- 1⁄4 cup berries
- 8 ounces soymilk (Silk Soymilk plain)
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup toasted wheat germ
- Place banana, peach (cut into pieces), berries, Silk Soymilk, low fat vanilla yogurt, and wheat germ in blender.
- Combine ingredients by blending.
- You can substitute any type of fruit you like.
GREAT SMOOTHIE! Went right on down the list of ingredients, & used a nectarine along with some frozen mixed berries! And, although I usually include protein powder, I did use the toasted wheat germ this time & was totally happy with the result! [Will get this right the 2nd time! I tagged, made & reviewed this recipe in Healthy Choices ABC tag!]
Loved this! So good for you and so tasty too! I used a nectarine and raspberries, and creamy peach yogurt. Thank you Audrey!