Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Moist and super yummy Raisin Muffins. I made them from a basic muffin recipe then adding some ingredients of my own and tweaking the cooking time. Very easy to make! Chop the raisins finely--don't mash them! The banana makes the already moist muffins, well, more moist with just a hint of banana flavor. Not to mention that it gives a good look on the muffin top crust. It's important that you use an overripe banana. Enjoy!
- Heat oven at 400 Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dry ingredients together: flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk, oil, egg, banana, and raisins together. Mix very well.
- Pour mixture on dry ingredients. Mix only until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Put the batter on muffin pan (with muffin liners!) carefully. Top with one raisin per muffin, if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until light to medium brown.
I used only 1/2 cup sugar. And I had only corinthe raisins (they're very small) . They are very good. Thanks :) Made for PAC Fall 2008