domestic angel's Note:
YUMMY cinnamon rolls made with a soft, quick rising dough.Well Loved Family Favorite Never Enough Of Recipe...... Time given does not include rising but as you are using instant yeast allow about 50 minutes or until doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the milk in a small saucepan until it warm, then remove from heat. Mix in margarine; stir until melted. Let cool until lukewarm.Once cool add egg to milk mixture.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 1/4 cup flour, yeast, sugar and salt; mix well. Add water, egg and the milk mixture; beat well. Add the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring well after each addition. When the dough has just pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- 3Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, cinnamon, softened margarine.
- 4Roll out dough into a 12x9 inch rectangle. Spread dough with margarine/sugar mixture. Sprinkle with raisins if desired. Roll up dough and pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 equal size rolls and place cut side up in 12 lightly greased muffin cups. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 5Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until browned. Remove from muffin cups to cool. Serve warm add cream cheese icing if desired!
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy 90 Minute Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.0
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 252.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g