1/9 Photos of Yummy 7 Layer Salad
Quick Easy and if your lucky enough (left overs are the best)! Make sure to slice the red onion super super thin (I use the mandolin). Oh!!!! Print the recipe you'll be asked for it. This doesn't get soggy so you can make the day before. This is great for pot lucks. Just layer all in a foil pan. If vegetarian you can use imitation bacon made of soy, you can change the fillings to anything you enjoy but I do suggest keeping the iceberg you can use romaine successfully and the peas and celery are a must in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cored and cut into pieces
- 1 cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups celery, thinly sliced
- 1 red onions, thinly sliced or 4 scallions, slice thin
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (add more to taste)
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked nice and crisp crumbled into pieces
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (optional)
- 1Layer first 5 ingredients, one at a time, in a large glass bowl so you can see each layer. Don't mix the ingredients.
- 2Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour evenly over the salad in the bowl.
- 3Add a layer of cheese, then a layer of bacon.
- 4Then top with egg if using.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy 7 Layer Salad
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.2
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 64.3 mg
- Sodium 838.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt