Belinda in Austin, TX's Note:
I've made this several times, and have always had rave reviews! My teaching partner, a Reese's nut, loves this, and requests it as a b-day cake! It came from the 5/25/04 issue of Woman's Day. It's beautiful, easy, and rich-tasting, and it looks like I cut thin layers of cake, and painstakingly layered 6 layers with the peanut butter cream! LOL Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2/3 cup cream in a large microwavable bowl until steaming.
- 2Add chips; whisk until smooth; slowly whisk in remaining cream; chill 15 minutes.
- 3Beat the chilled cream just until soft peaks form.
- 4Arrange 3 graham crackers, side by side, long sides touching, on a serving plate (looks nice on a rectangular plate, if you have one).
- 5Spread crackers evenly with 1/2 cup cream mixture.
- 6Repeat for 4 more layers, then add 1 more layer of crackers only.
- 7Chill layers (and leftover whipped cream) for 1 hour.
- 8Spread top and sides of "cake" with remaining whipped cream "frosting."
- 9Chill 4 hours, or up to 2 days.
- 10Decorate cake with more pb chips, if desired.
- 11Slice with a serrated knife, using a sawing motion.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy 3-Ingredient, No-Bake, Chocolate-Peanut Butter Layer Cake
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.2
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 67.9 mg
- Sodium 77.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham crackers