Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Kid friendly bar that is easy...maybe to easy!
- 1 cup butter, soft
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips, good quality
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- Melt butter and pour over the brown sugar and oats.
- Mix well.
- Press into a greased 9 x 13 pan. Bakes 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Melt Chocolate chips and peanut butter together in sauce pan.
- Spread over baked oat layer.
- Cut into Bars.
Come out very yummy. These were quick and fast. My girls loved them. Thanks for sharing.