Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super easy hummus spread that I just created one night. It's so good I eat it with a spoon! ha ha. It's also good with chips or spread on a sandwich.
- 1 (29 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 cup cilantro leaf (or more if you want)
- Place garlic in food processor and finely chop.
- Place remaining ingredients (wet last) in the food processor with the garlic and process until mixture forms a paste.