Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cookies are awesome. Sooooo good. The secret is to take them out of the oven when it looks like they aren't QUITE done.
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- Beat the margarine and peanut butter together in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, brown sugar and sugar. Mix well.
- Add soda and salt, then stir in flour.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon (or larger if you like) onto cookie sheet. (Spray with nonstick spray first).
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes (check them at 10 minutes though! Don't overcook them!).