A lot of breakfast burritos out there never seem to have enough meat! Here is a recipe that I whipped up one day when I was craving a filling breakfast style burrito.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I find it easier to pre-cook the bacon and breakfast sausages in microwave on a plate lined with paper towels to catch the drippings. For one bacon slice and 2 breakfast sausage links, it takes about 1-3 minutes depending on microwave power. Remove and let cool, then chop sausage and bacon into small bits.
- 2Meanwhile, quarter-slice the hot dog lengthwise into four thin strips, then dice.
- 3Dice up 1/4 cup of ham.
- 4Next, dice the tomato and green onions.
- 5Break the eggs into a medium sized bowl and whisk. Add a splash of milk, and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk in the chopped tomato and scallions and put aside.
- 6Heat a non-stick frying skillet over medium heat. Lightly coat the bottom with oil of your choice.
- 7Fry the diced hot dog and ham until lightly browned. Add the cooked breakfast sausage and sliced bacon to brown.
- 8Pour the egg mixture over the meat in the skillet and scramble.
- 9Just before taking out of pan, sprinkle shredded cheese throughout. The residual heat will melt the cheese to a nice, gooey consistency.
- 10Serve in a warm tortilla, and with salsa or hot sauce if preferred.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummiest Meat Lover's Breakfast Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1082.6
- Calories from Fat 760
- Total Fat 84.4 g
- Saturated Fat 34.1 g
- Cholesterol 602.4 mg
- Sodium 2104.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 54.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breakfast sausage links