Recipe by AshleyBrooke
These are the crispiest most yummy mushrooms ever accompanied by this spicy over the top dipping sauce!
Top Review by mommalikesanta
I'm sure the mushrooms were fine. I've used many recipe websites and make sauces for dipping, pouring, eating with chips etc.... This was the worst dipping sauce ever. It tasted spoiled. I added mayo, still bad. I added salt, a little garlic powder and a bit of ketchup. It was edible but not good. I would not suggest this sauce recipe ever.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages white button mushrooms (rinsed off & whole)
- pre-packaged beer batter frying mix (usually says "for seafood")
- 2⁄3 cup beer (I used budweiser*)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- dipping sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- half a squeeze container horseradish cream
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 dash louisiana hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. rinse off your mushrooms in water and set aside to drain.
- 2. mix your beer batter according to package.
- 3. dredge the mushrooms in the batter and place on -med heat- in oil to fry on both sides til brown and crispy in large shallow skillet.
- 4 meanwhile, mix dipping sauce together.
- 5. when complete, get some mushrooms and dip in the sauce and eat it! yum yum yum -- .