1/10 Photos of Yummiest Easiest Potato Salad LOADED With Flavor!
The famous potato salad taken from an old time "Russian Salad" family recipe with some american twist. ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!!! You truly cannot put your spoon down when you're eating this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bag frozen peas
- 0.5 (16 ounce) bag frozen carrots
- 0.25 (16 ounce) bag corn (personally do not like the corn added) (optional)
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 small pickles
- 1 -2 chicken fillets, grilled or 4 -5 slices deli turkey
- 1/4 cup smoked cheese
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise (to taste)
- 1/4 cup whole grain Dijon mustard (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1Cook/boil peas, carrots, optional corn, potatoes, and eggs until cooked through.
- 2Let cool.
- 3Chop pickles, grilled chicken, turkey, and smoked cheese.
- 4Shred cheese.
- 5Mix all ingredients together, cover, and keep in fridge.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 7**Key to this recipe is to balance the ingredients and flavors to your own taste.
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummiest Easiest Potato Salad LOADED With Flavor!
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.9
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 103.4 mg
- Sodium 997.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: