Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Using half shortening and half butter for this recipe is the true ingredients that make the cookie yummy!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease cookie pan.
- Cream shortening, butter, and sugars in a large bowl with electric mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time while mix is mixing. Add vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking soda in medium bowl. Add flour mixture to creamy dough gradually, using a wooden spoon.
- Once dough is formed, add chocolate chips and nuts, and stir til incorperated.
- Form 1 1/2 inch balls and place on greased sheet 2 inches apart. Flatten ball using your palm.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies are light brown.
a friend of mine made thse but used 3 cups flour and 1 cup nuts they are wickedc good thanks for posting
Yum! These were delicious thank you. I used M&Ms instead of choc chips and peanuts. And also accidently melted the butter lol. Still very yummy! A+++