1/1 Photo of Yummiest Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 hr 15 mins
Chef #505447's Note:
Using half shortening and half butter for this recipe is the true ingredients that make the cookie yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease cookie pan.
- 2Cream shortening, butter, and sugars in a large bowl with electric mixer until creamy.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time while mix is mixing. Add vanilla.
- 4Combine flour and baking soda in medium bowl. Add flour mixture to creamy dough gradually, using a wooden spoon.
- 5Once dough is formed, add chocolate chips and nuts, and stir til incorperated.
- 6Form 1 1/2 inch balls and place on greased sheet 2 inches apart. Flatten ball using your palm.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies are light brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummiest Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.6
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 88.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g