Yummiest Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease cookie pan.
- Cream shortening, butter, and sugars in a large bowl with electric mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time while mix is mixing. Add vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking soda in medium bowl. Add flour mixture to creamy dough gradually, using a wooden spoon.
- Once dough is formed, add chocolate chips and nuts, and stir til incorperated.
- Form 1 1/2 inch balls and place on greased sheet 2 inches apart. Flatten ball using your palm.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies are light brown.