Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
DELICIOUS! Amazingly moist muffins, they taste almost caramelized! I like to use the healthier RYE flour with these since you can hardly tell the difference. The kids will never know that these are good for you!!
- 1 cup flour (or 1/2 cup flour & 1/2 cup RYE flour)
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Lightly spray muffin tin with PAM.
- Spoon mixture into large muffin tin cups until 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes.
Excellent!!!!!!!! Whoever would know that these are healthy muffins???