1/5 Photos of Yummier Ranch Layer Salad #RSC
“Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry” Friends and family request my Yummy 7 Layer salad Yummy 7 Layer Salad. Now I just made it Yummier! A Party Salad thats Crisp, Crunchy and Refreshing. Make the day before for ease of the party day. Travels well so make it, bring it and watch it disappear. Oven Cooked Bacon With Black Pepper and Brown Sugar is an easy method and tasty on the salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small iceberg lettuce, cored and cut into pieces
- 1 cup Baby Spinach, washed and spun dry
- 1 cup frozen corn, rinsed and drained (optional)
- 1 cup frozen peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup petite baby carrots, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup very thinly sliced red onion
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (add more to taste) or 6 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked nice and crisp crumbled into pieces
- 1Layer first 8 ingredients, one at a time, in a large glass bowl so you can see each layer.
- 2Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour evenly over the salad in the bowl.
- 3Add a layer of cheese, then a layer of bacon.
- 4Chill overnight.
- 5To serve using tongs go straight down into the salad to get all the layers.
- 7Make in individual margarita glasses. I would shred the lettuces for ease for eating out of the glass. It`s a nice way to use leftover ingredients from the main salad as well. This way you can bring the trifle to a pot luck and have two for home. ;).
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummier Ranch Layer Salad #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.2
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 459.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
white balsamic vinegar