Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My Fiancee was creative. He didn't want to do the "usual" Tortilla Pizza. So that is how this recipe developed... Be careful the quesadilla has cooled down otherwise you burn yourself.
- 8 tortillas
- 80 g salsa
- 1 (180 g) candrained tuna
- 1 (400 g) can pineapple chunks
- 200 g grated low-fat cheese, i.e. cheddar
- Preheat oven to 220 G.
- on a baking tray place tortilla.
- spread salsa on it.
- spread tuna on it.
- top with pineapple.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- place on top another tortilla, press down slightly.
- bake in oven f. 10-15 mins or until cheese is melted.
- repeat until all tortillas are used.