Recipe by limecat
Another delightful recipe for the kids !! They will devour these! Enjoy with topping of your choice too!
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 300 g frozen blueberries
- canola cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour & baking powder into a bowl.
- Stir in sugar and make a well in the centre.
- In another bowl whisk milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Add to the dry ingredients.
- Whisk until just combined - don’t overbeat or will be tough.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Spray a non-stick pan with oil and place over medium heat.
- Put ¼ cup batter into the pan & cook until bubbles appear on surface
- turn over and cook until lightly golden.
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt mixture.
- 200g tub natural set yoghurt.
- 2 Tbs honey.
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon.
- Place yoghurt, honey and cinnamon in a bowl and stir.
- until combined.