Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One taste of these and you will know where they got their name! A very delicious chocolate cookie great for holiday baking, bake sales, potlucks, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter and chocolate together and set aside to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Stir chocolate mixture, granulated sugar, egg, vanilla and salt together until blended.
- Stir in flour and nuts.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- While still warm, roll in confectioner's sugar.
- Cool on wire racks and then roll in sugar again.