One taste of these and you will know where they got their name! A very delicious chocolate cookie great for holiday baking, bake sales, potlucks, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Melt butter and chocolate together and set aside to cool for about 5 minutes.
- 3Stir chocolate mixture, granulated sugar, egg, vanilla and salt together until blended.
- 4Stir in flour and nuts.
- 5Shape into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 6Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- 7While still warm, roll in confectioner's sugar.
- 8Cool on wire racks and then roll in sugar again.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for YUM YUMS (Chocolate Nut Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (774 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 27.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g