For those who love to snack to steer boredom away, try out these yummy waffles. Who said waffles were only a breakfast thing!;) The cooking time is a guesstimate. This recipe is from Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and appeared in the Young Times magazine today.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a waffle iron.
- 2Sieve flour and baking powder together in a bowl.
- 3Keep aside.
- 4Beat eggs in another bowl, one at a time, and whisk well.
- 5Add sugar and cream well.
- 6Mix in flour and milk alternately.
- 7Melt 5 tbsps.
- 8of butter and add it to the batter along with the chopped pistachios.
- 9Mix well.
- 10Grease the waffle iron with butter.
- 11Pour a ladleful of batter in it.
- 12Cook till golden and crisp on both sides.
- 13Serve hot with honey or maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yum Yummie Nutty Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1667.3
- Calories from Fat 987
- Total Fat 109.6 g
- Saturated Fat 59.4 g
- Cholesterol 556.5 mg
- Sodium 1896.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 139.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 35.5 g