Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great snack or meal.
- 1⁄4 cup fruit (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons Grape-nuts cereal or 2 tablespoons unsweetened granola cereal
- Thaw fruit if frozen.
- Mix fruit thoroughly with yogurt.
- Add splenda, mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with optional cereals for an extra crunch.
Very easy, quick, and good-for-you! I used an almost-over-ripe kiwi, my regular granola, and instead of Splenda I used white sugar. This is also really good with blueberries (even if frozen). *Christmas Spelling Bee 2007*