Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
Make and share this Yum Yum Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Mix 3 cups ice water, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Add the shrimp and set aside 15 minutes, then drain well and pat dry. In another bowl, toss the shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning.
- Mix the flour, cornstarch, powdered sugar, the remaining Cajun seasoning and the beer in a bowl to make a smooth batter.
- Add the shrimp and stir until evenly coated.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Working in batches, fry shrimp until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Remove and drain on paper towels; season with salt.