Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Beverly(my friend at work) says this is just delicious. I wrote it down in my 4-star cookbook on just her WORD. SHE WAS RIGHT!!!!
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can bing cherry, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Mix creme cheese and sugar.
- Add drained fruits.
- Add sour creme.
- Add cool whip.
- Mix all this together, gently, and freeze (YES FREEZE).
- Before serving let stand at room temperature about 10-15 minutes.
I made this a couple of weeks ago and put it in the freezer. We were invited to a party this weekend and I took it as a salad/dessert. It was so nice not to have to rush and get something ready. I also got rave reviews and of course recipe requests and then I got to tell everyone abour Zaar!
absolutely wonderful...I'm serving this as a desert at a function...thank you.. sandy