Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Very easy, good for large crowd. Can be made day before. Cook time is actually chilling time.
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- Prepare strawberry jello.
- Pour into 3 qt rectangular baking dish.
- Chill until almost set, about 1 hour.
- In large mixing bowl, dissolve lemon jello in 1 c.
- boiling water.
- Add marshmallows, whisk until marshmallows are almost melted.
- Whisk in cream cheese and mayonnaise until combined.
- Stir in UNDRAINED pineapple, set aside.
- In small mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold into lemon mixture, spoon on top of chilled strawberry jello.
- Spread over top evenly.
- Chill until almost firm, about 1 hour.
- Prepare lime jello.
- Chill until partially set, about 45 minutes.
- Pour over chilled lemon mixture.
- Cover and chill 4 hours or more.
- Cut into squares and serve.