Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I created this for a last minute potluck, but make it often for home.
- 1 lb linguine
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 head garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 2 -3 tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil and garlic simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Toss oil and garlic with pasta Put chopped parsley on top followed by cheese, tomatoes then pine nuts.
- Can be blended or served layered warm or at room temperature.
What great flavor and so simple to put together! I love all the fresh ingredients in this dish which brings all the flavors together. I made this for one, using much less garlic than called for, so did not simmer the garlic nearly as long as the directions called for. I will definitely prepare this again when I have someone else to cook for! Thanks so much, georgi!
Loved it! Baked pine nuts in the oven for a good 10-15 minutes. 2-3 minutes may be OK in a skillet on the stove top. They should brown some, but not burn.
A interesting twist to a noodle dish.The thing i liked best about it was it was lite which made it a perfect side dish I tried the pine nuts on it excellent idea,gave it a perfect texture.The one adn ONLY thing i did not enjoy about it was i think i needed a wee bit more flavor...not much but maybe a spice or two.