Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
The name says it all! Easy and delicious!
- 60 Ritz crackers, fine crumbs
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 2 (4 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in baking dish in microwave or oven.
- Mix cracker crumbs with melted butter and place into 350°F oven. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix pudding with milk.
- Add softened ice cream to pudding and milk and mix well with mixer.
- Remove crumbs and reserve 1 cup.
- Spread crumbs in bottom of dessert bowl.
- Add pudding to bowl and top with reserved crumbs.
- Refrigerate until set.
The name says it all YUM YUM!! My husband loves this recipe!!