Prep 1 hr
Cook 6 mins
Loved by everyone! Make sure you soak wooden skewers in water for 30 - 60 minutes before placing on grill.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves (or peach jam)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder
- 1 few dashes hot sauce
- 2 lbs jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined, tail on
- Combine all ingredients except for shrimp.
- Place shrimp in a large zip-loc bag and add the marinade and mix well.
- Place in the refrigerator for several hours, the longer the better.
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Thread the shrimp on the skewers.
- Grill over medium heat for about three minutes per side or until shrimp is just pink.