1 hr 6 mins
Air Force Mama's Note:
Loved by everyone! Make sure you soak wooden skewers in water for 30 - 60 minutes before placing on grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except for shrimp.
- 2Place shrimp in a large zip-loc bag and add the marinade and mix well.
- 3Place in the refrigerator for several hours, the longer the better.
- 4Preheat grill on medium heat.
- 5Thread the shrimp on the skewers.
- 6Grill over medium heat for about three minutes per side or until shrimp is just pink.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yum Yum Grilled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.7
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 293.9 mg
- Sodium 1615.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: