Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The name says it all! Easy and delicious and approximately half the calories than the original Yum Yum Ice Cream Pudding.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in baking dish in microwave or oven.
- Mix cracker crumbs with melted butter and place into 350°F oven. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix pudding with milk.
- Add softened frozen yogurt to pudding and milk and mix well with mixer.
- Add pudding to bowl and top with baked crumbs.
- Refrigerate until set.