1/3 Photos of Yum Yum Cupcakes
Chocolate presentation PA Dutch style. We grew up with these cupcakes as a favorite "chocolate-delivery-vehicle".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR CREAM FILLING
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Cream together all filling ingredients except chocolate chips. (cream cheese, sugar, egg and salt).
- 2Add chocolate chips and set aside.
- 3Mix cake ingredients together.
- 4Fill cupcake papers 1/3 full then using a teaspoon put 1 spoonful of filling mixture in center of each cupcake.
- 5Fill papers another 1/3 with cake ingredients.
- 6Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
- 7Cool and serve (if they make it through the cooling stage).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yum Yum Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (2168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.1
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 220.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g