Chocolate presentation PA Dutch style. We grew up with these cupcakes as a favorite "chocolate-delivery-vehicle".
- Cream together all filling ingredients except chocolate chips. (cream cheese, sugar, egg and salt).
- Add chocolate chips and set aside.
- Mix cake ingredients together.
- Fill cupcake papers 1/3 full then using a teaspoon put 1 spoonful of filling mixture in center of each cupcake.
- Fill papers another 1/3 with cake ingredients.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and serve (if they make it through the cooling stage).
These aren't that yum yum, but are just okay. I don't think I will be making these again.
These were a special treat for the family! They are a wonderful little moist chocolate party for your mouth. I will keep this one handy to make again and will look for an excuse to do so. Thanks! Made and Reviewed for PAC Spring 09
My 6 year old made this recipe for the Kid's Cooking Forum's Zaar World Tour 4 Challenge. He basically made the entire recipe by himself and was ecstatic that they were sinfully delicious. We had some of the filling left-over, but that may be because of uneven scooping. It will be fun making another recipe to use it for! Thanks luvinlif2K! Whine and Cheese!