1/3 Photos of Yum Yum Cupcakes
Chocolate presentation PA Dutch style. We grew up with these cupcakes as a favorite "chocolate-delivery-vehicle".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR CREAM FILLING
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Cream together all filling ingredients except chocolate chips. (cream cheese, sugar, egg and salt).
- 2Add chocolate chips and set aside.
- 3Mix cake ingredients together.
- 4Fill cupcake papers 1/3 full then using a teaspoon put 1 spoonful of filling mixture in center of each cupcake.
- 5Fill papers another 1/3 with cake ingredients.
- 6Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
- 7Cool and serve (if they make it through the cooling stage).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yum Yum Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (2168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.1
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 220.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g