Recipe by Taylor's Mommy
I found this on another website, but it is the way I have always made my pork tenderloin. So easy and so good. The gravy is amazing over mashed potatoes. You will love the ease of this perfect pork!
Top Review by CarrolJ
This recipe made a wonderful tender moist roast and the gravy made from the drippings was so good it didn't need any additional seasonings. My DH loved the meat so much he had 3 helpings. I will definitely follow this recipe again. Made for PAC Spring 2013.
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the tenderloin(s) into the crockpot.
- Mix onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, and water together and pour the mixture over the tenderloin(s).
- Set the crockpot on either High (about 4hrs) or Low (about 8 or 10hrs).
- Serve with rice, noodles or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!