Recipe by Perfect Pixie
this creamy corn is great as a side dish, i came across it when i was browsing recipes one day
Top Review by welshjessica
This was a tasty side dish... but the cream cheese was a little overpowering. I would probably use about half the amount next time... but an interesting new recipe for corn! Thanks :-)
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen corn kernels
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook corn according to package directions.
- Drain water.
- then mix in butter, cream cheese, garlic, sugar, salt, and parsley.
- Spoon into a casserole dish.
- bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until lightly browned on top.