this creamy corn is great as a side dish, i came across it when i was browsing recipes one day
Make and share this Yum Yum Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook corn according to package directions.
- Drain water.
- then mix in butter, cream cheese, garlic, sugar, salt, and parsley.
- Spoon into a casserole dish.
- bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until lightly browned on top.
This was a tasty side dish... but the cream cheese was a little overpowering. I would probably use about half the amount next time... but an interesting new recipe for corn! Thanks :-)
This corn is just delicious! Thumbs up from the whole family, even my picky 6 year old. Simple to make, I cut this rcipe down to feed 4 and it turned out terrific. Thanks for posting!
I halved this recipe so that might be were my problem was. I used a mix of veggies and I only used 1 bag. I think I got too much cream cheese when I cut it in half b/c it was overpowering. It was still tasty though. Next time I will cut back the cream cheese even more and see how it goes.