Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A mom brought this to a luncheon for our school and it was amazing! It has become a standard in our house.
- Melt butter in frying pan on stove top.
- Crumble the noodles and lightly toast in butter.
- Add in sliced almonds to butter to lightly brown.
- Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels, set aside and let cool.
- Combine the cole slaw mix and chopped green onions in large serving bowl.
- Mix together the balsamic vinegar, oil, sugar and pepper until well blended in a separate container.
- Right before serving, combine coleslaw and noodles, mix together.
- Pour balsamic dressing over cole slaw and stir until well mixed.