Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Tasty and so easy to make. When you reach for one on the Christmas tray, remember all the vitamins and minerals you get from eating your cereal !!
- In a large Pam sprayed mixing bowl, combine the cereals.
- In a large pot, heat the corn syrup and brown sugar over med. heat.
- Stir continually until all of the sugar has dissolved.
- Turn the heat to low, add peanut butter, stir until smooth and peanut butter has melted, being careful not to scorch.
- When mixture is well blended, pour over cereal.
- Spoon into Pam sprayed 11 x 16 pan.
- When cool, cut 6 down and 10 across for dainty size.
- If you would like thicker squares for a children's treat, use a 9x13 pan.
These are wonderful Dee. I knew they would not disappoint either as to all the ingredients that I love mixed together. Thanks a bunch for this recipe. Made for Tag-A-Thon for YOU...
Made these for a GS camping trip and they got rave reviews. I threw a bag of chocolate chips in with the cereal, so it mostly but not totally melted in when you stirred the syrup/pb mixture in. Very delicious and very easy.
Delicious! Sorry I took so long to rate this..made these a while back and everyone loved them!