Recipe by Chef Dee
Tasty and so easy to make. When you reach for one on the Christmas tray, remember all the vitamins and minerals you get from eating your cereal !!
Top Review by CoffeeB
These are wonderful Dee. I knew they would not disappoint either as to all the ingredients that I love mixed together. Thanks a bunch for this recipe. Made for Tag-A-Thon for YOU...
- 354.88 ml corn syrup
- 354.88 ml brown sugar
- 354.88 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 946.36 ml Rice Krispies
- 1182.95 ml corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large Pam sprayed mixing bowl, combine the cereals.
- In a large pot, heat the corn syrup and brown sugar over med. heat.
- Stir continually until all of the sugar has dissolved.
- Turn the heat to low, add peanut butter, stir until smooth and peanut butter has melted, being careful not to scorch.
- When mixture is well blended, pour over cereal.
- Spoon into Pam sprayed 11 x 16 pan.
- When cool, cut 6 down and 10 across for dainty size.
- If you would like thicker squares for a children's treat, use a 9x13 pan.