1/2 Photos of Yum Yum Cereal Squares
Chef Dee's Note:
Tasty and so easy to make. When you reach for one on the Christmas tray, remember all the vitamins and minerals you get from eating your cereal !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large Pam sprayed mixing bowl, combine the cereals.
- 2In a large pot, heat the corn syrup and brown sugar over med. heat.
- 3Stir continually until all of the sugar has dissolved.
- 4Turn the heat to low, add peanut butter, stir until smooth and peanut butter has melted, being careful not to scorch.
- 5When mixture is well blended, pour over cereal.
- 6Spoon into Pam sprayed 11 x 16 pan.
- 7When cool, cut 6 down and 10 across for dainty size.
- 8If you would like thicker squares for a children's treat, use a 9x13 pan.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yum Yum Cereal Squares
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 68.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g