Another childhood recipe that I loved to make and eat growing up. Very easy as it requires no baking just stovetop cooking.
My Private Note
nine x ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/4-2 1/4 cups butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped fine
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1In a large saucepan, combine butter, sugar, and eggs on low heat.
- 2Boil for 2 minutes; stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat; cool.
- 4Fold in graham cracker crumbs, miniature marshmallows, nuts, and flaked coconut; mix well to combine the ingredients.
- 5Press into a lightly buttered 9 x 13-inch pan.
- 6Top with frosting.
- 7Refrigerate for 30 minutes until the frosting sets.
- 8Remove from refrigerator and cut into squares.
- 9FROSTING: In a double boiler, melt butterscotch chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and peanut butter.
- 10Spread immediately before it begins to cool.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yum Yum Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7164.6
- Calories from Fat 4111
- Total Fat 456.8 g
- Saturated Fat 266.8 g
- Cholesterol 982.0 mg
- Sodium 4464.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 759.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 37.7 g
- Sugars 584.6 g
- Protein 70.0 g