1/6 Photos of Yum Yum Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Another family classic, easy and yummy! The riper the bananas the better. I quite often throw in a handful of chocolate chips. In a pinch, you can use ordinary vegetable oil (not olive oil) instead of the melted butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F or 180°C.
- 2Grease and flour one loaf pan.
- 3Mix ingredients in the order given.
- 4Pour into loaf pan and bake for one hour or until the loaf tests clean.
- 5If the top starts to brown too much, cover with aluminium foil and continue cooking until bread is done.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yum Yum Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (904 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2325.4
- Calories from Fat 530
- Total Fat 58.9 g
- Saturated Fat 32.9 g
- Cholesterol 545.0 mg
- Sodium 1732.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 424.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.2 g
- Sugars 244.4 g
- Protein 36.2 g