Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These chocolate balls are delicious! My family love it when I make these and they are so easy to make.
- 1 cup coconut
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 package Marie biscuits (or digestive biscuits, shortbread, graham crackers)
- 1 (400 g) container sweetened condensed milk
- extra coconut
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor.
- Add condensed milk, 1 cup coconut and cocoa.
- Roll into balls and roll in extra coconut.
Quick and easy version of not too chocolatey truffles. Thanks for the recipe