Recipe by Nicole Brummett
I got this recipe from a friend and it's wonderful. She makes this with PGA instead of Vodka and the taste is great, but you can use your preference.
- 946.36 ml water
- 828.06 ml sugar
- 88.74 ml instant coffee
- 88.74 ml vanilla (We use all of a small bottle)
- 750 ml bottle vodka (or any clear alcohol of your choice) or 750 ml bottle Everclear alcohol (or any clear alcohol of your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the water, add sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Turn down heat to simmer and add coffee, stir until it dissolves.
- Simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely (if in a hurry, stick it in the fridge).
- When completely cooled, add vanilla then alcohol and stir together.