Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from a friend and it's wonderful. She makes this with PGA instead of Vodka and the taste is great, but you can use your preference.
- 4 cups water
- 3 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons instant coffee
- 6 tablespoons vanilla (We use all of a small bottle)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle vodka (or any clear alcohol of your choice) or 1 (750 ml) bottle Everclear alcohol (or any clear alcohol of your choice)
- Boil the water, add sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Turn down heat to simmer and add coffee, stir until it dissolves.
- Simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Cool completely (if in a hurry, stick it in the fridge).
- When completely cooled, add vanilla then alcohol and stir together.